Fyve Derbyshire 5 Derbyshire Rd, Singapore 309461 Last updated on 2021 November 09 08:11
|Site Area||18,506 sq feet|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||RH Developments Two (A Unit of Roxy Pacific Holdings)|
|Development||1 Block of 19-Storey Residential Flats Development with 2 and a half Basement Carparks, Swimming Pool and Commumal Facilities|
Embrace the charm of Fyve Derbyshire at 5 Derbyshire Road, a home of perfection. Another highly-anticipated launch within the prestigious District 11, here comes the serene, private sanctuary—where sumptuous luxury joins top notch convenience.
Seated at the central part of Singapore next to the prime Orchard, Fyve Derbyshire at 5 Derbyshire Road comprises of luxury units ranging from 2 to 3-bedroom size and penthouses. With the best of fittings and exclusive facilities packed inside an iconic modern facade, a premium living experience is simply there to welcome the homeowners. It is also a short walk away from Novena shopping hub and Novena MRT Station, and in close proximity to Orchard Road, numerous medical facilities, food centres, expressways, and other amenities.
A home where everything is around, it is a place where every single need and desire never goes wasted. Perfectly combining the best of luxury and comforts, welcome to Fyve Derbyshire at 5 Derbyshire Road – a sanctuary of indulgence.
The residents of the Fyve Derbyshire use the NS20 Novena MRT Station, NS21 Newton MRT Station and NE8 Farrer Park MRT Station to easily move to and from the location. The development is easily accessible and is connected via major roads and highways of the area from where the residents can reach any place in the city easily just by driving for a few minutes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF FYVE DERBYSHIRE
1. Walking distance to Novena MRT, Novena Square, United Square and a short commute to Orchard Road.
2. Surrounded by North South MRT line, Downtown MRT Line, Central Expressway and Pan Island Expressway.
3. 1 MRT Stop to Newton, 2 MRT Stop to Orchard and 3 MRT Stop to Botanic Gardens.
4. Walking distance to St Joseph's Institution and surrounded by reputable schools.
5. Employment clusters from medical and commercial facilities and Government Agencies in the vicinity.