The Hyde 11 Balmoral Rd, Singapore 259796 Last updated on 2021 October 28 11:10
|Site Area||66,952 sqft|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Arum Land Private Limited (Woh Hup)|
The Hyde is a luxurious freehold condominium redevelopment of 2 parcels of land at 11 Balmoral Road (Balmoral Mansions) and 11b Balmoral Road (Balmoral Gardens) combined. Nestled among private estates, lush greenery (overseeing Goodwood Hill) and shopping districts, The Hyde is undoubtedly the perfect epitome of prestige, convenience and privacy.
Developed by real estate pioneer Woh Hup Group (Aurum Land Limited), The Hyde boasts of contemporary living amongst tranquility. Some of the recent awards won by Woh Hup Group include the BCA Quality Start Championship (2017), BCA Quality Excellence Award (2013) and Best Boutique Developer Award (2015). These awards are suggestive of Woh Hup's top-notched quality and service excellence in the real estate arena, hence residents and investors do not have to worry about parking your finances here.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- FREEHOLD Development in Prime area
- Created by award-winning developer Aurum Land
- Inspired by the avant-garde approach of the Serpentine Pavilions set in Hyde Park, UK
- The Hyde offers a peaceful and serene environment.
- Smart home systems with multiple levels of security provides homeowners and their designated guests diplomat-level privacy.
- Flourish in luxury by living smart, with selected smart home devices. Selected units will enjoy private lift lobby access direct to their home.
- An expansive view of Goodwood Hill
- The holistic benefits of the surrounding parks and greenery are for everyone in the family.
Be prepared to bask in a sea of amenities right at your doorstep - with shopping heaven Orchard Road, CBD, MBFC, Raffles City and Novena Medical Centre being minutes' drive away. Closest MRTs include Newton MRT (NS21/DT11) and Stevens MRT (DT10/TE11).
Located in the vicinity of prestigious schools like Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Raffles Girls' Secondary School, Nanyang Girls' High School, Singapore Chinese Girls' School, St Joseph Institution, Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College, The Hyde makes it convenient for parents to send their school going children to schools here. Parents of young children can also consider sending their children to the highly raved Mulberry Learning Centre @ Cairnhill, Pat's Schoolhouse @ Buckley, Chilton @ Forum and Kinderland Preschool @ Revenue House which are all conveniently located within 3 to 5 minutes' drive from The Hyde.
When it comes to shopping and food, residents will never be bored with the endless selections from shopping malls, supermarkets and restaurants nearby. The popular Newton Food Centre is also just a stone's throw away.