The M 18 Middle Rd, Singapore 188929 Last updated on 2021 October 26 11:10
|Site Area||80,334 sqft|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Wing Tai Asia|
|Development||A mixed development comprising of 1.500 sqm of commercial space and approximately 522 residential units|
Situated at the center of the busy Bugis district that is on the city fringe, The M is an upcoming development that will take into the modern lifestyle needs of home buyers and residents by creating a fresh living space .
The site is attractive due to its strategic location that allows the future occupants to enjoy easy access to plenty of amenities and facilities. It is an excellent upcoming destination to live, as you work and play since it’s in the vicinity of many F&B options and other developments. The district is a blend of a rich heritage offers a great city vibe. Excellent connectivity provided by the North-South Corridor, and Circle, Downtown, East-West lines alongside major expressways provide quick access to Marina Bay, CBD and other entertainment destinations around the area.
Whether you are looking for a place for residential purposes or investment, you want to an area with utmost convenience. This means that everything you might need during your stay here is right next to your home.
The M will be used for residential and commercial purposes. The development has two zones; the high-rise zone with an allowable height of 20 storeys and a low-rise zone with an allowable height of 6 storeys. It is exceptionally livable with functional spaces furnished with luxury fixtures and fittings. Additionally, The M is served with greenery for serenity amongst the contemporary and urban living.
Key Selling Points :
- Rare Mixed-development at Middle Road in District 7
- The prominent expressways as the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Most of these schools are situated less than 5 mins walk from The M residences.
- The shopping malls around like feature clothes shops as Bugis Junction, Bugis Village
- Strategically situated near these restaurants and hawker centers, allowing the residents to enjoy easy access.
- Excellent road network and presence of MRT lines make traveling in the area a breeze.
- Attractive price and high rental demand
- Developed by one of the leading Singapore Developer- Wing Tai Holdings
- Nicoll Highway
- Bras Basah
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Stamford Primary School
- School Of The Arts
- Insworld Institute
- St. Margaret's Primary School
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Singapore Cricket Club
- Jalan Besar Stadium
- SAFRA Town Club
- Home TeamNS
- Singapore Indoor Stadium