Here we present a Review of the 19 Nassim condo. 19 Nassim Hill is a new luxury residential development in the District 10 Tanglin Road area of Singapore. It is being developed by Keppel Land, and replaces the former Nassim Woods that was built by Keppel Land as well.
This review looks at the attributes of 19 Nassim Hill, and comparative market analysis of pricing.
Nassim Woods previously, now 19 Nassim, is a mid-rise, low-density development. It sits within the high-end Nassim residential enclave, surrounded by other luxury condominiums, beautiful bungalows, and greenery. Zooming out, Nassim Hill lies within the Tanglin planning zone, beside Holland Road and Napier Road, leading into Tanglin and Grange Roads.
Historically, this area has always been one of Singapore’s “classiest” and most exclusive neighbourhoods. It is also known as an embassy belt. Across Napier / Holland Road from the 19 Nassim condo, we have the Australian and British High Commissions, the British Council, and the United States Embassy. Behind, on the other side of Nassim Hill, are the embassies of the Philippines, Myanmar, and Japan.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 19 Nassim is a stone’s throw from the Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road.
- Enjoy various notable food centres, restaurants, shopping centres at the popular Orchard shopping and entertainment belt.
- Perfect for expatriates who is looking for tranquility and fresh air yet near to amenities.
- 19 Nassim is within short walking distance to Tanglin Mall and Forum Galleria Shopping Centre.
- It takes about 10 minutes drive to Raffles Place, Central Business District of Singapore.
- Residents can also walk to the Botanic Gardens within 10 minutes.
Developed by Keppel Land and currently under construction, 19 Nassim is located in District 10 and a 1 Block of 10 Storey Residential Flats (total: 101 units) with 1 basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities.
Besides its prime central location, 19 Nassim is unusual in being a luxury development that is also very conveniently situated. It is not just able to tap into the buzz of the Orchard Road entertainment & shopping belt within a short ride, but has the distinction of being within walking distance of almost every conceivable amenity.
Such as the eateries, bistros and restaurants along Tanglin Road, and in the hotels nearby. And especially those in the lifestyle precinct of Dempsey Hill across the road. That offers a wide variety of dining options set in a lush green environment.
Or Tanglin Mall at the foot of Nassim Hill, under 5 minutes walk away. The mall caters to most shopping needs such as a supermarket, pharmacies and health stores, fashion and sports wear, salons and clinics, restaurants and cafes and coffee bars.
Amenities Near To 19 Nassim
- Orchard MRT Station
- Stevens MRT Station
- Newton MRT Station
- Pan Island Expressway
- British Council Nursery School
- Raffles Girls' Secondary School
- ISS International Elementary School
- Tanglin Mall
- Orchard Road
- ION Orchard
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Carnden Medical Centre
- Singapore Botanical Gardens