Sloane Residences was strategically located along the Balmoral Road in District 10. It was previously Sloane Court Hotel houses 26 room boarding house exclusively for British soldiers and their contractors back in year 1962. Back then early seventies, the hotel had to open up to a bigger market for its business to survive when the British armed forces pulled out of Singapore.
Close to the Tudor-style colonial building, another attraction of Sloane Court Hotel was their Berkeley Restaurant, which dished up traditional Western cuisine in Hainanese style. Some of the restaurant’s best-known expertise were its English Porterhouse steak, Penang-style Inche Kabin chicken and English devilled chicken, which was well prepared in mango chutney with a touch of white vinegar.
Sloane Residences was developed by Tiong Seng Holdings and civil engineer Ocean Sky International. This new condo launch along the Balmoral Road, was sitting on combined area of 38,943 sq ft and are zoned residential with a gross plot ratio of 1.6 , Sloane Residences land parcel was formerly named as Sloane Court Hotel.
Tiong Seng Holdings and Ocean Sky International bought over Sloane Court Hotel for S$80.5 million, they plans to redevelop the site into a 12-storey, 52-unit condominium with units averaging 700 sq ft and a three-storey residential buildings with a basement carpark, swimming pool, sky terrace and communal facilities.
Sloane Residences is said to reserve one of the colonial historic building for its clubhouse to serve the residences. With an exclusively of only 52 units soaring 12 storey high in the prime location of Balmoral estate, this freehold condo in Balmoral will attract a good mix of professional expats of upgraders and family.
Why Buy Sloane Residences?
- Developed by award winning builder; Tiong Seng Group and Ocean Sky International
- Freehold Boutique Development
- Unique heritage clubhouse for special development
- Exclusive living who enjoy efficient sizes in premium location
- Low density residential units at city fringe
- A luxury residential development featuring breathtaking views and an exclusive lifestyle
- Sandwiches between 2 MRT ; Steven MRT and Newton MRT
- Within 1km to Anglo-Chinese School, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Chinese International School
- Strategically located at Central Region, scroll walk to Orchard shopping belt
- Short drive to Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Central, Shenton Way, Raffles Quay, Clarke Quay
- Close by to Singapore award wining attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyers
- Pamper with many dining options such as Chic restaurants, bespoke boutiques, artisanal cafes, swanky bar
Sloane Residences is a freehold condo along Balmoral Road. It is within 1km to Anglo Chinese Primary School (ACGS), Singapore Chinese Girls School (SCGPS) at Barker Road, Raffles Girls’ School at Anderson Road and close by numerous renowned Schools including International School. Staying at Sloane Residences is conveniently located away from the buzzing Central Business District yet close by to Orchard Shopping Belt and public transport, merely less than 10 minutes walk to Newton MRT.