Concourse Skyline is a 99-years leasehold development built in 2014 by Hong Fok Land Ltd, located in District 07 on Beach Road. It has a total of 360 residential units.
Concourse Skyline is a relaxing sanctuary situated in the heart of Singapore offering an exceptional view of the sea and the city.
Key Selling Points
- Close to shopping centres and entertainment like Boat Quay, Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Marina Square, One Fullerton, Suntec City, The Esplanade.
- Connect to Singapore MRT network via linkbridge at Nicolle Highway Circle Line Station.
- Easy Access to Major Expressway via Ayer Rajah Expressway, Central Expressway, East Coast Parkway and Nicoll Highway.
- Close proximity to local an international schools such as Stamford Primary School, Insworld Institute, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, St. Margaret’s Primary School, Singapore Management University, Farrer Park Primary School, Chatsworth International School and St. Joseph Institutional International.
The Cox Group Pty Ltd was first established in Sydney as Philip Cox & Partners in 1967. Its founding partner, Philip Cox, was only 26 years old when the company won its first major architectural award - the Royal Australian Institute of Architects Sir John Sulman Medal.
Today, local offices in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra have been established, as well as in countries like Beijing and Dubai.
Renowned for its innovative and exciting design over the past 10 years, The Cox Group has amassed projects in China, New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada and Germany.
Concourse Skyline is located between two exciting multi-billion dollar precincts: Marina Bay in Singapore's New Downtown and Kallang Bay at the city fringe. From Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort to Grand Prix night races, and indulgent shopping to world class sporting at the Sports Hub, the action is all around Concourse Skyline.
An integrated cosmopolitan lifestyle beckons
At Concourse Skyline joy the buzz of annual Grand Prix races close by, as your favourite drivers tear down the Marina Bay area.
Imagine having the Singapore Flyer in clear view from your apartment. At 173 metres high, this giant observation wheel offers panoramic views of Singapore and beyond. For retail therapy, visit Suntec City, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road.
Immerse in entertainment and the arts
At Concourse Skyline, the city is your playground. There's plenty of nightlife to engage you, from wining and dining at the latest restaurants, to being entertained at The Esplanade and Capitol Theatre. You can also catch the newest blockbusters at the cinema, or chill out with friends after work at One Fullerton or Boat Quay.
The nearby Bras Basah and Bugis districts are taking shape as an arts, culture, learning and entertainment hub. Stir your artistic soul at Singapore Arts Museum, marvel at architectural landmarks, enjoy strolls at the historic.
Discover world-class sports and recreation
Be treated to major sporting events and concerts, or get active yourself at Sports Hub, Singapore's premier land and sea sports, entertainment and lifestyle hub. For nature lovers, enjoy invigorating strolls across Gardens by the Bay to Marina Barrage, where you can launch a kite or just take in stunning views of the city.
Stay connected to work and beyond
Singapore's business district has expanded from Raffles Place and Shenton Way to the new Marina Bay Financial District which boasts premium office space, pedestrian-friendly covered walkways and an extensive underground network.
With Nicoll Highway MRT Station at your doorstep, linked by a covered walkway, travelling to work or islandwide will be a breeze.
- Nicoll Highway MRT
- Lavender MRT
- Bugis MRT
- Millenia MRT
- Nicoll Highway
- Jewellery Design & Management International School
- Insworld Institute
- Chatsworth International School (Orchard)
- Stamford Primary School
- St. Margaret's Primary School
- Farrer Park Primary School